Saturday, June 14, 2008

Poem time!

Time sure has past since I first met you,
Unimportant as it was it changed me still.
I wonder if you can actually tell,
But you mean so much more than you'll ever know.

Every time you laughed, you smiled,
I cannot help but to follow suit.
Seasons changed, they came and went,
and all I could think of is the good times we have spent.

Short though those times might be,
And there are times I believe I ruined it all,
My insensitivity, my pride,
there are even some days, I just wish I could hide.

I've suppressed it, I hid it deep,
But the more I tried the thoughts just slip.
The second I sleep, the moment I'm awake,
there you are, leaving me intoxicated.

With reason, and all that I know,
the paths that we take are not the same.
However it seems in my very being,
I long that it would be, to openly say that you're the one.

I feel silly, about everything I say.
Am I too strange? Am I too insane?
Envious I become when you talk so freely,
To everyone else, but just not me.

Perhaps one day, if God wills it,
I can share with you my feelings, all of it.
Until then, Friendship is what I would cherish,
I pray that we will never end it.

Some people will probably call me a pansy...but hey...whatever makes them happy..

I did have some spare time so I thought I'd play around with whatever knowledge I have. Not my best I admit. But then again, how often to I write??

3 comments:

Matt said...

Wonder who its for. Hahaha! You'll make a better poet than me, thats for sure. xD

JyhMin said...

owh.. a poem!

Jacqueline said...

Haha it's still here! So are those few verses still valid? ahhahaha! *yes i'm evil!*