Sunday, June 1, 2008

The End Of Exams

Phew.....My Blog died again...Oh well..

My exams just ended so its back to the bumming life again of ,games, rotting, and warhammer 40k. I just made myself sound nerdy but who am i kidding. But not so sad la, I do have other things to do like chilling with friends and of course packing up stuff and all that.

Exams were not too bad, but the final paper seemed tough to me and I woke up one fine morning realising I probably used the wrong formula. Hurray for me!

Well, just for you people who are interested on when I would return....I have certain things to attend to before going back unfortunately and it seems it may take sometime..(by things i mean that I procrastinate alot)

Hmm...what else is there to say right now? Oh yea...i've been wondering, since i've been here for quite some time, how I would react to the changes back home and the changes(if any) of myself. Well, can't say anything now so I guess i'll just have to wait and see. Can't wait to see what new things are in store for me back in my own country. At the same time, I may miss the people I've met here. Ohh the irony......

Well, I'm boring even myself right about now, till next time all....God bless....

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

er..speaking based on what i've seen, your uglier and lagi evil! hahaha! unless u feed me with pressie then i'll shut! hahaha! someone forgot to wake me again! sighs... so reliable lar..friends these days...hmmm..ahaha.jkjk