Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To continue or not continue...

Current deadness of my blog has lead me to consider discontinuing the use of it. As it does take a creative mind to keep not only fresh posting material and an interesting life, I need to express my experiences in a way that draws people and captures their attention.

I clearly lack the attributes.

In all honest opinion, I find myself trying to explain something intriguing I encountered, only to find my words unheeded and the topic instantly changes at the very 1st opportune moment most of the time. To add on, when someone else explains the same event, its as if the conversation could take on many directions compared to the dead end stories that I can conjure.

Perhaps I lack Social skills. Perhaps I talk too much. Perhaps I think too much. Perhaps I'm just plain. Perhaps I'm too predictable to have a need to be asked anything. Too many things cross my mind sometimes I know I'm irrational. It's something I find challenging to overcome.

Anyway, the purpose of this blog was to keep in contact with friends in a way. The way I see it, it is ineffective.

On a happier note, I got back from prague not too long back and whoa!! Great city, pretty nice people(haven't met any pick pockets etc) and thumbs of for the scenery. History of the place is probably complicated so....

Loads of laughs with my friends as well, but unfortunately I don't think I can't say much for:
1. I forget easily as many people know
2. No point since most of you won't get it anyway(slightly cause of the points earlier in this post)
3. I personally find it hard sometimes to follow their conversations (canton speaking etc etc)

(though I have reason to believe my chinese has improved it is no where near their level)

Also, I can't remember when I walked this much in my life in 6 days. What an experience! Try walking 10hours a day non-stop average. Who knows? Perhaps more actually.

Well pictures should be up on facebook. When I can get the flame for it.

Well, till next time or never people. God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Daniel @ Jo said...

very funny.. like i could talk to you for dunno how long if only you hadn't been captured by other ppl and stuff!! YES!! this is JOJO@@ and i'm sad to say i haven't exactly found a chance to talk. except it shocked me to see you back without notice!! evil meanie!! you meanie cooper!! =P pls continue this blog coz i'm gonna be reading it k! my blog's welcome-to-existence.blogspot.com k! some pretty interestin stuff.. mainly coz life's up-and-down for me... the scales're not enough.. so keep contact ya! AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME BOUT THIS BLOG MEANIE!!