Monday, August 11, 2008

Back!

Sorry for the long deadness of my blog....Nothing seemed to inspired me to blog for a long time...

How long has it been??3weeks??a month???ops...anyway here's in general what happened since then!

1. Came back to Malaysia (somewhat unexpectedly) on the 10th of July instead.
2. Pretty much did nothing since my desktop got dissected to junk (thank God for my laptop)
3. Obviously bonded with my family again (my nephew and niece are huge now!)
4. Hermited for at least 3-4weeks
5. Tried catching up with local friends (in my opinion not as successful as I hoped)
6. Found a job stringing rackets! (Loving it for now.it's just like fixing my models only less room for error)
7. Completed 1 and half of my metal models (1 which i wanted to look like its blending out of camouflage)

So many things to do...so much procrastination. As my dad always said: 'you'll always have time for anything as long as you plan your schedule' or something like that anyway...the underlining message is in there some where. Haha.

Well on to something more recent...Just went to Melaka for the weekend with churchmates...They're as..dodgy as ever..here are some pics i can't remember who took with my phone camera..

Here is me looking like an idiot!


'Aunt' Iris unaware she's been taken(..a photo of)


Ahh...Mr James..the greatest loser!! XD


Mr Chris Teo (you should see him toss cards)

Now for the future.. I do have some ideas saved up for my blog atm.....but now it all depends on whether i wish to procrastinate or take the initiative to test my creative mettle...

I'll keep u guys posted...take care!...and sorry about the late blogging thingy again..XD

No comments: