Thursday, August 28, 2008

Out of Work...In with Emo...Off to Shanghai...On PsP high..

Yea...bad title..but What the heck....

If Any of you is keeping track. I stopped working as of Today in order to spend more time perhaps chilling and doing things that I should be doing during my short time back. Yes, Due to poor planning I am to return a little too early to UK. Will be leaving on the 20th of September so hopefully I'll get to hang out with mates that matter before then.

What makes it even worse is that I'll be heading off to Shanghai tomorrow for 10 days! That's not a bad thing at all, since I'll be meeting with my eldest brother. Still sucks that my time is limited once again.

On a Good note....:



This is now mine!!BEHOLD! The PSP! For what technological splendor can compare to its glory??!!

Ok..so its not all that great but its to compensate for my crappy laptop and desktop(or what is left of it).

Anyway about Emo...Been feeling unnecessarily pessimistic for some reason or none. Kind of got annoyed at something ever so slight and walked off. Big mystery ehh?? Perhaps it's dissapointment. Dissapointed by various things and people. Which also includes myself. Anyway...

Hmm...can't seem to think of anything to say for now..Will keep you guys posted la...

Take care..

No comments: