Thursday, September 18, 2008

Leaving soon...the end is near...

....the end of summer that is...well, at least in the UK.

Greetings once again..wow..i'm a little surprised with the activity of my blog..I'd thought it be grimmer than the graves by now. For that, you people have my thanks.

Though I obviously wish such enthusiasm was better displayed with the old fashioned way of communication. By that I mean face to face communication. You know how some people act differently in cyberspace and in real life.

In any case, it's been a good holiday break I suppose. Returned back to my good ol' roots again. Of games and..'Malaysian complaining'. I find that we do complain alot about things. Don't we?? Man I feel like I live a double life. I personally feel that it isn't a good thing. *Sigh* perfection is hard to achieve.

IF you're wondering : No, I do not claim myself to be close to perfection but in my own lazy way, I wish to strive for it. Perfection is impossible to obtain would you not agree? But who's to say we cannot push ourselves and set it as our goal? Hmm..maybe less of warhammer 40k will do me good..

BAH!..I seemed to have lost my train of thought so here will be a few pictures of what I roughly did this summer...


Nephew and Niece sure know how to pose

A really cool tourist attraction at an empty tourist area?My Niece, Yea..cheeky lil thing
She forced me!!She wanted to cry?!To all you siu long bao lovers....ITS SO CHEAP IN SHANGHAI!!


Just so happened I lost all the idea's i was mentioning about in the previous post somehow..Inspiration should come back eventually I suppose..

And let me leave you with this question for the fun of it...Do you know someone unbearable to even talk to?Just because he/she does certain things are they bad influences?To avoid them is the best option or to 'partake supper' with them?

1 comment:

SueAnn said...

...is that their soft toy? *gasp!*

Emily and Jason are so cute. :)