Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A new semester, A new....bah..I don't really like new

Looks like my lectures are just about to begin. Possibly after another week worth of lifeless gaming and watching brain degenerating series' like South Park. After watching it for awhile, I don't even know what's so funny about it. Though in a sense it could give insight of how the world think's and how fortunate we are that we don't think like them (I certainly hope we don't).

As I arrived here in the UK, (I will just vent here a little), all went smoothly until I reached the accursed immigration line. In short, they were the most inefficient lot of (long list of not so pleasant name calling) if i do say so. The Chinese immigration lines were so much quicker. Almost missed the last bus to Leicester for the day. Lucky I was able to convince them they were idiots and that my needs were well above others (just to spice up the story) and I manage to get ahead of the line and barely made it for my coach.

Well, in the more not so distant past then, I managed to get hooked onto this web-based game called travian (thanks jie) and found myself being ever watchful over it almost every waking minute. Worse part is that the guy who dragged me into it (hello jie) quit just as I left to the UK. On another game note, fallout 3 is coming out and this is the only game, let me repeat ONLY GAME, I am actually keeping track and counting the days to its release. I noticed I have a reputation for being an obsessive gamer, perhaps I deserve it, but I do not claim myself to be of such degree.

Hmm, guess I should mention this sooner or later. As much as I try to find it in me to miss ALL of my home, I can't say I really can. Too much politics of the most foul for my liking. Makes good conversation, but too much. There is also something else but I will leave that for more private means of communication. Though I can already foresee not many people will give a crap anyway.

It's good to also see my university mates here as well. Looking smashing as always and ohh so 'eager' to start year 2. Churchmates too.ahaha. Should have plenty of time to bond with them as I am stayin with 4 of them and...so happens my new accomodation is a very convenient meet spot. Gah, would like to post some photo's but I am too lazy for today.

Hope you guys in Malaysia are doing yourselves well. Wash them cars ehh CBC? Take care

No comments: