Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's there to say??

Hmm...just thought I'd blog again this time...BWAHAHA

Well hello once again people (after a long LONG time!). Well as the title states...i am having little ideas on how to run this blog...sooner or later i think my brother would even like to take over it soon enough...blehh....

In any case, I have been feeling like setting the world ablaze in a fiery fiery inferno and all wrath fathomable by my too imaginative or not mind to fall upon it. But that's really pretty much today.

I'll probably be seeing rainbows and colours tomorrow. Ahh, how human emotions can be so indecisive.

One thing i can mention about is how excited I am with the new game called Fallout 3 coming out in a matter of days (2days and counting to be exact).


Its time to dive back into the vaults fellow vault dwellers, as tales of the post-nuclear world are now here once again!!Those who think I am some what too obsessed can think this then:


Let me get this clear to most people. I love computer games. Hey, i can say I'm somewhat addicted to them. But I do NOT make it my life. I only found myself so crazy over a game for just this once really. XD

Apparently there are some skepticism about how well the new developers of the game will do. True enough I have my doubts and i wonder how well it really is as well. But for just this once, I will place some faith in a game so much so I intend to get the original. At least for once in my life I would not be a Malaysian in that aspect.

And speaking of Malaysians, I can now say: WE ARE BLOODY ARROGANT!!

Well at least the people I know. We should hear ourselves speak. We speak as if we know so much. That everyone else should bow before our superior wisdom. When someone 'wrongs' us, the way i see it we seldom take a step back and think : 'though he is a prick, there may be some truth to his words'. Instead it goes like: What's his/her problem la!! Can't s/he see my point of view!! What an ass!!' .

Wow, Guess I do have something to say. And it's not all that good. Guess the moods been set for ranting.

Well guess i'll just leave you with this last picture...the future is now!!


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

hello!
After writing so much, should change ur title ma? jkjk! Hahaha! Fall out looks nice :) u better hope its not a sucky game if not.. ur wasting ur efforts counting down days! haha! so sad right some ppl? hahah! Shd explain abt ur travian affection! haha..

Eh i totally agree abt the msians.. ppl here are super arrogant! (dan, u stole my paragraph abt them!!!!) haha