Friday, February 6, 2009

Snow snow! Pretty and shiny snow...

Winter just became real and full here as even in the UK it started snowing!

It's really strange it seems although UK is way up north, it hasn't snowed this hard for 18years. 18 YEARS!!

People were taking this very seriously, many couldn't get to work in fear of the slippery icy roads. Newspapers and news had it as major headlines, saying : 'screw obama and the economic crisis'!'.

Yea, it was tough since people couldn't get to work, schools and university. Well, I actually wished the last part was true. I still had to go to classes and head to burst the bubble here the snow was taken as more of a good thing than bad. Many were at the open fields having snowball wars, building snowmen/women/children/Really REALLY awkward snow sculptures, and the list goes on.

Its been a couple of days already and although its expected to snow a little more, it just gets disgusting for some people. Muddy snow is not very nice to track on, and the earlier snow gets compacted and turns into slippery blanket of ice over the ground. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that it gets difficult to walk on those.

Somehow though, I can't help myself to wish for more and more snow. To pray for the heavens to open its gates to pour down the sparkly white flakes until the world (or at least the UK) is engulfed in metres and metres thick of icy death.

Yeapz, I love snow that much. I really REALLY wanted to show you guys pictures..but my phone and laptop just don't wish to work together for now. So i'll post them up maybe later. or show you guys if demanded. Well, gotta go, its lunch time!! :P

PS:
I killed a couple snowmen/women. That was fun.

No comments: